We offer a full line of property and liability insurance for your home, farm or business to compare:

  • Homeowner
  • Renter
  • Country Estate
  • Farmowner
  • Mobile Homeowner
  • Owner-occupied Dwelling
  • Rental Dwelling
  • Seasonal Home
  • Special Property
  • Commercial
  • Artisans
  • Business Owners

We offer a variety of home insurance products to meet your needs. Compare our replacement cost value, market value, or actual cash value coverage options. The homeowner category includes; Renter, Standard, Preferred and Seasonal. Check out our new home discount or claim free discounts.

Farms and Country Estates
We can build your insurance policy to meet your needs with a variety of coverages to compare:

  • Replacement cost value, market value, or actual cash value on dwellings
  • Personal property replacement cost coverage
  • Refrigerated food spoilage — non-farm use
  • Replacement cost coverage on qualifying farm buildings
  • Farm equipment, harvested crops, tools & supplies
  • ATVs & UTVs
  • Horse trailers
  • Farm computers
  • Peak season harvested crop inventory coverage
  • Weight of ice and snow coverage for farm buildings
  • Farm Pac — Extended endorsement including coverage for; Emergency produce removal, Ag equipment rental reimbursement, Barn glass breakage, Refrigerated milk spoilage, Additional Perils — Coverage F & G, Borrowed, rented or leased “Farm” machinery, Vehicles & equipment, Loading/unloading of “Livestock” or poultry & Silo unloader collision
  • Private power & light poles
  • Property coverage for contaminated milk in your bulk tank
  • No deductible livestock lightning endorsement
  • Well Pumps
  • Limited farm pollution liability coverage
  • Farm employer liability coverage
  • Custom farming liability coverage
  • Hunting and fishing on premises liability coverage
  • Non-owned and hired auto liability coverage
  • Unregistered farm truck liability coverage
  • Horse liability coverage
  • Property damage caused by livestock

Artisans, Business Owners and Commercial
Compare the products we offer designed for the smaller commercial business or the small contractor. From a cleaning service to a landscaping business to an office building or apartments, we have property and liability coverages available.

Contact any of our agents to learn more about River Valley Mutual insurance products (click here for a listing of our agents).